You may be curious about Tarot, but are not entirely sure about what Tarot does or how it can benefit you. Here I have compiled a list of my top 10 reasons to seek council from a professional Tarot reader.
- You are on the fence regarding a decision you need to make. You want an analysis all of your options to help you choose the one that feels best for you.
- You are looking for ways you can create a more harmonious relationship with a co-worker, friend, or family member.
- You are in the midst of a major life transition and are interested in some insight and guidance.
- You are ready for change and open to doing the work to make it happen.
- You are curious and open-minded to whatever the cards have to say.
- You are feeling stuck or stagnant and are looking for tools to remove barriers that might be blocking your path.
- You are celebrating a special event that symbolizes new beginnings: birthdays, New Year’s Day; you want to know what blessings and challenges lie ahead.
- You are looking for ways to increase your self-confidence in the decisions you are making. You want some assurance you are on the right track.
- You are looking for an entertaining and enlightening experience to share with a friend, group or gathering.
- You want a new perspective that will aid you in confronting an old situation with a different attitude or fresh approach resulting in a more positive outcome.
Notice that each of these reasons starts with “you.” You should always be the focus of your reading. You are the only person you can control in any given situation, so peering into the lives of others is not going to be very helpful, nor is it necessarily very ethical. The second important thing, no matter what reason you consult a professional Tarot reader, is that you are willing to do the work and accept responsibility for your own decisions. Remember that the best way to predict your future is to create it yourself. Surrendering yourself to fate is not very empowering. For example, if you ask the cards, “Will I ever find true love?” and they say “no,” will you simply accept that answer and lay about feeling sorry for yourself?! I hope your answer to that is, no. Instead ask, “What can I do to attract true love in my life?” and then take the necessary actions to follow through and manifest the future you most desire. My goal as a Tarot reader is for all my clients to leave a reading feeling empowered with fresh information they can take away to help them make better decisions or have a better grip on what they are currently feeling or experiencing.