2023 Daily Tarot Card Tracker - Google Sheets Template
Record all your daily tarot card draws in 2023 using this handy Google spreadsheet! Easily accessible from any desktop or mobile device. All you need is a Google account. This spreadsheet automatically calculates monthly trends such as how many majors, or how many cards of the same suit or same number. There is room for personal notes and interpretations, and includes separate sheets for each month, one year end sheet, and all 78 RWS tarot card images for you to copy and paste in one convenient calendar.
* ~ HOW TO USE THIS DAILY TRACKER ~ *
1. Draw a card once per day from your favourite Tarot deck.
2. Record the card in the CALENDAR section of the tracker. There is a separate tab for each month. Use the "TAROT CARDS" tab (the last tab) to copy (Ctrl+C) your chosen card and paste (Ctrl+V) it in the cell that corresponds with the correct calendar day. After you've pasted your card use the two drop down arrows to name the card. The left arrow names the suit, while the right one identifies the face or pip. If you have a Major Arcana card, leave the second arrow blank. The arrows will change colour if any option has been selected. If you select a number in error, use backspace to clear your selection. If you do not use the arrows, your trends and totals will NOT be counted.
3. Below the CALENDAR section is space for your notes or interpretations for each day of the month. You may also add an image of the card beside your notes using copy and paste if you wish.
4. This spreadsheet automatically counts all of your cards revealing TRENDS AND TOTALS for the month. There is space for extra notes at the end of the month based on the trends you find. 50% of your cards from the suit of Wands, for example. What does that imply?
5. STALKER CARDS is the place where you can list any repeater cards.
* ~ TIPS FOR USING THIS PLANNER ~ *
+ Add a shortcut to the Daily Tarot Card Tracker file on your mobile device home screen.
1) Download the Google Drive App.
2) Open the app and log into your Google account.
3) Open the Daily Tarot Card Tracker File in the app
4) Tap the menu (3 dots), then tap "Share & Export", then "Add to Home Screen"
+ Check to make sure all your arrows in the CALENDAR section have changed colour to reflect the correct suit and pip/court. This is the key to counting your cards correctly.
* ~ PLEASE NOTE ~ *
Once you have completed your purchase, you will be given a link to copy the Google Sheets file into your Google Drive where you can access the file.
This item will not be shipped.
If you want to download the file to use in Microsoft Excel, you can do so from Google Drive. Please be aware that any formatting may change once downloaded and opened in another program.